M A K K S & Co is a pioneer Partnership Firm registered with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Firm is empanelled with
· Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG),
· Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and
· Registrar of Societies of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
We provide services across multiple states, having registered offices in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka.
Partners are having experience of 5 – 35 years, making a perfect blend of young, enthusiastic and experienced leaders. We are a team of 35 people consisting of experts from different fields who are trained & technically competent.
We aim to be established as one of the 50 most respectful firms in our category by providing premium services in terms of quality, trust and relationship, ensuring optimum work life balance of the term members.
We are committed to provide customised services to our clients. Our priority is to ensure that life satisfaction for each team member is maintained and our team distinguishes itself in keeping trust, managing relations, offering efficient services and innovative solutions.
How We Offer
1. We establish and maintain Trust & Relationship with our clients.
2. Deep understanding of clients business by passionate discussions and observations of key processes, with an objective to know who they are, what they believe in and what motivates them.
3. We take a SWOT analysis of client’s business in markets & laws governing them. This enables us to identify and advise about forthcoming challenges.
4. We support and empower our clients in every step on the way, walking hand in hand – maximising their potential in their business.
All of our people are proudly committed to the following values:
Integrity – Always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner, gaining trust through our actions.
Knowledge – The value we place on our ability to develop leaders and the need to continually grow our collective technical expertise to meet the needs of ever more sophisticated clients.
Service – Encompasses the concept of quality in everything we do, having a service-mindset when dealing with clients and demanding a lot of ourselves.
Respect – Respect for one another in the office will lead to greater productivity and staff satisfaction, which should result in lower turnover.
Leadership – Leadership both within the firm with respect to developing our next generation of leaders and within our market segment with respect to being recognized by current and prospective clients as a firm that is the leading expert in the field.
Enthusiasm – Employing and nurturing staff with a passion for providing the highest-level quality service to our clients.